Friday 23 March 2007

Cut Up

Altogether now, in high falsetto, to the tune of a certain song about not being in the mood for dancing. Except mine's about staying in bed with my cat. Because my back hurts. And my wobbly legs are really pissing me off. But I thought I'd lift my sorry arse up the bloody stairs just long enough to share the following, as it made me smile as I changed the lyrics in my head. So there. Bah! Bollocks and grrrr. Back to bed.


But I don't feel like blogging
When I'm havin' one of those days
My heart could take a chance
But my brain can't find a way
You think that I could muster up a paltry few words sent your way
But I don't feel like blogging
No sir
No blogging today


Don't feel like blogging, blogging
Even if I find nothin' better to do
Don't feel like blogging, blogging
I can't set it down when I'm not in the mood
Don't feel like blogging, blogging
Rather be home, only one in the bed til dawn, 'xcept you (hoo hoo).

No comments: