Sunday 3 May 2009

Dukes of the Stratosphere...

There have been so very many great pieces of writing, artwork and all manner of posts for BADD this year. I've decided to do a roll (to the left) of my faves so far. Bearing in mind I've read about half the entries. It's been like an intensive session with a Sunday paper. Only much, much better.

My fave find has to be Rae at A Load of Old Squit

Humourous and packing a punch at the same time...

(update) And A Comic Life Indeed...for much the same reason.

Discovering new blogs is one of my favourite aspects of BADD. That and the inyerface writing from all corners of the globe. Still another 100 or so to go...

3 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

Thanks for the shoutout. : ) And Rae's post is awesome!

seahorse said...

Isn't it? A new blogger too. What BADD is all about! Good to have discovered your most excellent writing too :-)

Miss Waxie aka A Comic Life, Indeed said...

I just now saw your nice shoutout, thanks!!

I'm blogrolling you as well, love the site, and do come back and visit mine!!

- Miss Waxie