Monday 21 January 2008

Who would have thought it

It is the eve of the first birthday of my blog and I had planned to write something momentous, as befits the occasion. But, and I think this sums up blogging nicely, I have just received a comment on an earlier post:

Seahorse: Thanks for making me laugh today - but can I say that you've got me worried that those melons might still be sitting forgotten in the piano stool...

Thank you anonymous. On reading your comment I went and checked and guess what? There are indeed two melons still hidden in my piano stool. They are keeping quite nicely considering they've spent three weeks in total darkness. In fact, I would even be so bold as to suggest that piano stools are an ideal place for storing melons.

3 comments:

The Goldfish said...

Happy Blogiversary, Seahorse! It has certainly been great to have you around this last year. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful milestone, Happy Blogiversary! And I love the melon photo, I wonder how long they'll stay healthy in there? ;o) {{HUGS}}

seahorse said...

Goldfish: Thank you. Quite a year, but glad to have got out there, especially in such esteemed company :-)

Talj: I really am tempted to leave them just to see how long they will stay fresh. But then six months later I'll find the inside of the piano stool has turned into something out of Dr Who (the old Dr Who, with slime...not the new flashy one - I'm quite low budget on special effects).
Anyway thanks :-)